Discover how to balance brand and performance in B2B at our exclusive Croud x LinkedIn event
Are you struggling to strike the perfect balance between brand building and performance marketing? Finding the right balance is an ongoing challenge for many B2B marketers, with budgets often weighted towards lead generation in the pursuit of short-term results. However, new research from Croud, surveying over 400 buyers in the UK, highlights the importance of brand building and creativity in B2B.
Join Croud and LinkedIn for our joint breakfast event, where industry leaders will uncover how to balance brand and performance, as well as how to measure the true incrementality of your B2B marketing efforts.
Register for this event to:
- hear first hand from the Senior Director of LinkedIn Insights on how to maximise brand impact in the B2B sphere
- gain valuable insight from IWG's CMO on how the brand navigates the delicate balance between brand and performance
- delve into meaningful measurement techniques tailored for B2B with Croud’s Director of Data Strategy
- pose your questions to our panel of seasoned experts
- explore the findings from Croud’s recent survey of over 400 B2B buyers
- network with fellow B2B marketing peers over breakfast.
This event is for:
- B2B marketers eager to venture into brand advertising but unsure on how to measure its impact
- marketers looking to improve their understanding of marketing effectiveness in the B2B landscape
- professionals who want to understand the needs and preferences of B2B buyers
- individuals seeking to strike the delicate balance between brand and performance marketing in the B2B sector
- executives seeking deeper insights into B2B marketing dynamics and measurement methodologies.
Please note, limited spots are available, so make sure to reserve your spot today. This event is open to B2B marketers and executives only.