Today, Croud launches its new study of Britain’s SME exporters: Going global: The UK SMEs making exporting look easy. The report uncovers Brexit, data management and international marketing as the top pressure points for business leaders.
63% of SMEs see Brexit as one of the biggest challenges for British exporters in the next 3-5 years
British exported goods and services play a huge role in the strength of the UK economy, accounting for around 20% of GDP. In this latest report, SME exporters share their thoughts on gaining a better understanding of the relationship between data use and company growth, as well as the opportunities and challenges facing SMEs post-GDPR, and ahead of Brexit.
The report, which includes contributions from companies such as UNiDAYS, Monty Bojangles and Kit for Kids, provides data, analysis and best practice advice from SMEs doing business overseas in today’s climate. It includes insight from some of the UK’s most successful SME exporters and provides insight on gaining a competitive edge when exporting internationally.
The report includes a foreword from The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 CEO, Hamish Stevenson, as well as a study of 100 leaders of SME Exporters, plus interviews with the following:
SMEs using data across their business expect an annual growth rate 19% higher than those not using data
- Luke Smith Co-Founder & CEO, Croud
- Andrew Bullock, CTO, UNiDAYS
- Andrew Newlands, MD & Founder, Monty Bojangles
- Alex Lovén, MD, Net World Sports
- Carol Cork, Co-Founder & Marketing Director, PrivateFly
- Jan van der Velde, CEO, Kit for Kids
- Jon Hibbard, Co-founder & Marketing Director, Red Paddle Board Company
- John Richardson, MD, Superyacht Tenders and Toys
- Seb Martin, MD & Founder, Bryter Market Research
- Shaun Loughlin, MD, FreestyleXtreme
- Hamish Stevenson, Founder & CEO, The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100
Download the report
The report is free to download and will share:
- How to gain a competitive edge through data management
- What ‘the Brexit effect’ on SMEs will be
- The biggest challenges facing British SME exporters over the next 3-5 years – and how to overcome them
To find out more, download the report today.
For all media enquiries, contact Carly Price, Head of Marketing at Croud.