Wondering the latest social media figures in the UK? How many people are actually using Facebook in the UK? Does Twitter have more active accounts than Flickr? Is anyone over 40 interested in Foursquare?
Umpf.co.uk have created this great infographic on UK social media usage.
Here are some interesting topline statistics for you:
- More than half UK pensioners are now on Facebook
- 37.4 million UK adults use Facebook regularly
- 32.1 million UK adults use YouTube regularly
- 15.5 million UK adults on Twitter
- 7.9 million UK adults on LinkedIn
- 6.7 million UK adults on Flickr