Croud are an Independent Digital Marketing agency with offices in Shrewsbury, London, Berlin, New York and Sydney. We were founded in 2011 and were ranked number 4 in Google’s top 10 Independent Digital Agencies last year. Our client portfolio contains Co-operative Bank, Interflora and Fit Flop amongst many others.
Croud believes in offering a clear path to progression for all members of staff and is committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits.
Please watch this video to find out what our staff think about working at Croud – https://vimeo.com/127917081
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily.
This role will be working as part of the International PPC team and will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns and client relationships in China and Asia.
The Croudie Exec will support the Supercroud’s in all aspects of managing clients’ campaigns. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Keyword research and writing effective ad copy
- Preparing and analysing client reports
- Adjusting bid strategies
- Spotting trends and acting accordingly with the clients objectives in mind
- Optimising existing accounts to ensure optimum performance is achieved
- Account Management support
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 experience in PPC Marketing
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- Fluent in Chinese to a native level
- Strong written and spoken English
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For the successful candidate we would be looking to provide a competitive salary, tailored to the candidates experience.
Croud also provide the following employment benefits on successful completion of the three month probation period:
- There will be an opportunity for share options following review of performance after 6 months.
- Sale Commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Entitled to 25 days holiday a year.
- Gym Membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).[/text_output][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][visibility type=”hidden-desktop”][gap size=”20px”][/visibility][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”ups-sidebar-2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]