Croud are an Independent Digital Marketing agency with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Sydney and Shrewsbury. We were founded in 2011 and were ranked number 4 in Google’s top 10 Independent Digital Agencies last year. Our client portfolio contains Hiscox, Interflora and Feel Unique amongst many others.
Croud believes in offering a clear path to progression for all members of staff and is committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits.
Please watch this video to find out what our staff think about working at Croud -[/text_output][x_video_embed type=”16:9″]
Enthusiastic junior PHP developer required for a fast growing and technically driven digital marketing agency. The role, which is based in the Shrewsbury office, entails development of our flagship platform; Croud Control and related technologies. With partnerships with key players in paid and natural search, you will be a key part of an evolving development team that is producing a comprehensive platform to manage, support and enhance high profile internet marketing campaigns.
This is primarily a PHP development role loosely based around Zend Framework 1, but a keen interest and enquiring mind into new and alternative technologies is welcome as we have other projects built on alternative technologies such as python. Future projects involve extensive interaction with third party services and partners, so knowledge of consuming and creating RESTful APIs is also advantageous.
- Working directly with the Senior Developer to build components for Croud Control Platform in object oriented PHP – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Providing essential maintenance to the platform and providing support for the users of it.
- Contribute to the improvement of the platform – suggest improvements to code, technology, architecture & workflow
- Work with other members of the company to help improve workflow and processes.
- Familiarity of Object Oriented PHP, common design patterns and modern frameworks (on both server and client sides).
- Good levels of communication
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for web development – we’re always keen to learn new things and discover better ways of solving problems.
- Ability to build standards compliant HTML5 & CSS3 front end code.
- Unit testing experience.
- Knowledge and experience of the following products/languages: MySQL, Memcached, Apache, Nginx, python
- Experience with consuming and implementing third party web services and tools – in particular: Amazon Web Services, Google Analytics, Bing Ads & Google Adwords APIs.
For the successful candidate we would be looking to provide an annual salary in the region of £20-£25000 per annum.
Croud also provide the following employment benefits on successful completion of the three month probation period:
- Sale Commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Entitled to 25 days holiday a year.
- Gym Membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
There will be an opportunity for share options following review of performance after 6 months.
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
How to Apply:
Please send a covering email detailing your suitability for the role along with an up to date CV to email@example.com[/text_output][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][visibility type=”hidden-desktop”][gap size=”20px”][/visibility][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”ups-sidebar-2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″]