[vc_row][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][text_output]The Company
Croud are an Independent Digital Marketing agency with offices in London, Germany, Sydney and Shrewsbury. We were founded in 2011 and were ranked number 4 in Google’s top 10 Independent Digital Agencies last year. Our client portfolio contains Netflix, Interflora and Feel Unique amongst many others.
Croud believes in offering a clear path to progression for all members of staff and is committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits.
Please watch this video to find out what our staff think about working at Croud.
Croud have developed a strong brand and reputation for results across our core channels. Part of the reason for our success has been the skills of our operations teams at delivering digital excellence for our customers. As we have grown, however, we realise the importance of managing our clients’ digital campaigns holistically. This has led to the development of a Client Services team to help drive even greater performance and stronger relationships for our clients. We are looking for a Client Services Account Director to:
- Manage Croud’s relationships with our core customers across assigned client list
- Own single and multi-channel strategy and planning across assigned portfolio of clients
- Drive client growth across existing channels
- Cross sell of services to existing clients – using your knowledge of the industry to increase exposure of our full product suite
- With support from a Client Services Executive, work closely with operations teams to project manage client deliverables across PPC, SEO, Display and Paid Social, ensuring that all client deadlines are met and documentation is accurate & on-brand
- Own all business reviews, proposals and client documentation for assigned clients, including agenda setting
- Work with clients to define and meet objectives, and with operations team to track performance
- Identify value-add opportunities for clients, demonstrating innovation and keeping senior clients engaged
- Update and maintain client process documents, and general organisation of client collateral. Keep abreast of Croud’s full client list across all channels
- Regularly solicit feedback from clients and track client NPS – work with operations teams to continually improve
- Abide by Croud’s Client Service Charter and ensure this is reflected in workflow/project management
- Manage an existing team of two Client Services Executives, and continue to grow the team to ensure excellence in delivery to our entire client portfolio. Provide coaching and aid development through training and 1:1s
- Own relationships with Google Agency team (and other partners, where applicable), ensuring transfer of industry information and Croud presence at industry events
- Work closely with Business Development team on pitches, as required
- Assist with marketing initiatives, such as awards entries and case studies
- Reporting directly to Client Partnership Director
- Minimum 6 years digital marketing experience
- Preferably have worked operationally or in a client facing capacity in PPC, SEO and/or Display, agency or publisher side
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organisational skills
- Skilled in the relevant tools, PPT, Excel
- Excellent communicator – both verbal & written
- Committed to providing quality work quickly
- Excellent time management skills
For the successful candidate a tailored salary would be offered to reflect their knowledge and experience.
Croud also provide the following employment benefits on successful completion of the three month probation period:
- Sale Commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Entitled to 25 days holiday a year.
- Gym Membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
There will be an opportunity for share options following review of performance after 6 months.
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please send a covering email detailing your suitability for the role along with an up to date CV to email@example.com[/text_output][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][visibility type=”hidden-desktop”][gap size=”20px”][/visibility][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”ups-sidebar-2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]