Small businesses are the driving force behind the UK’s economy and international growth. But how can SMEs deliver sustained international growth?
On the 11th July, Croud and others included in this year’s SME Export Track 100 – all of whom have driven international sales growth in excess of 35% year on year – will be take part in a lively panel discussion, Q&A and networking drinks. As well as sharing their international success stories, panellists will discuss topics such as:
- Why Brexit is the biggest challenge facing SMEs in the next 3-5 years
- The role of data in driving overseas success
- How lean marketing teams can operate on a global scale using data and smart digital marketing
- Date: Wednesday 11th July
- Time: 15:30 – 18:00
- Location: Clerkenwell Club Bar, 2-4 Old Street London, EC1V 9AA
You can find out more information and sign up here.
Working with smaller budgets
A common misconception is that you will only get big rewards if you have a hefty media budget to invest. However, there are plenty of tricks of the trade to help you get the most out of your monthly budget allocation. Check out our recent guide, where we shared our top five tips for getting the most out of smaller marketing budgets.
If you would like to speak to us directly and find out how you can get the most out of our your monthly media spend, contact us today!