Thrifty were facing increasing competition and needed to develop a content hub which would confirm their position as the authority on Road Tripping Australia.
Thrifty is one of Australia’s leading car rental specialists, with over 170 locations nationwide. However, in a crowded and competitive space, Thrifty needed to stand out and ensure maximum visibility of their website. Therefore, as Thrifty’s SEO and content partner, Croud was tasked with increasing organic traffic to their site, as well as reaching untapped audiences through a well-thought-out content marketing strategy.
The Croud Difference
- Using Croud’s proprietary technology, Croud Control, and network of 2,000+ ‘Croudies’ – digital experts who cover every digital marketing specialism – from analytics to copywriting
- Sourced a number of tourism-specialist content Croudies, who could provide insights and on-brand advice around travelling
- Delivered a high volume of content – on average around 10-15 unique content pieces per month – whilst ensuring work was delivered to the highest standard, through our robust QA process
- Worked with local creative Croudies to ensure that everything was completely unique to Thrifty, not only strong in SEO terms, but also useful and engaging for their target audience
- Coordinated the blog strategy with an overhaul of Thrifty’s location landing pages
- Developed content, such as detailed maps of airport locations – to make Thrifty more valuable to users
- 126% year on year increase in sessions for the Thrifty blog
- Thrifty’s blog articles are now ranking for over 3,500 keywords in Australia
- Overall, for the primary landing pages where we housed new content, we saw a 32% increase in organic sessions year on year
- Overall site revenue from organic traffic increased by 25%