With the retail landscape becoming increasingly competitive, Sophia Webster, the luxury British shoe designer, needed to act quickly.
Faced with a 335% uplift in the number of competitors targeting similar terms with Google Shopping ads, Sophia Webster wanted to capitalise on the upcoming winter season, especially the lucrative winter sale period, including Black Friday, Christmas and New Year, and the January sales. Therefore, Sophia Webster tasked Croud with overhauling their festive campaign – increasing their year-on-year brand visibility and ROI.
The Croud difference
- Following a full review of the site, Croud set about implementing the optimise for clicks ad rotation setting across the largest traffic-driving campaigns in order to help drive more traffic.
- Using Google Ads, Croud implemented various bidding strategies in order to help reduce cost-per-click.
- The team also reviewed the existing audience set-up per market in the account, then implemented a tailored audience strategy that would help boost conversion rate.
- Brand visibility increased by 137% and site traffic by 49% year on year
- We saw a 105% increase in global sales for a 10% decrease in overall media spend
- The increase in sales led to a 96% uplift in overall ROAS