Croud were tasked with maximizing Interflora’s orders in the lead up to Valentine’s Day, particularly focusing on men searching for flowers on mobile devices. In a landscape with increasing channel complexity, competition, and growing CPCs, an audience-focused strategy was required to cut through the noise.
the CROUD DIFFERENCE
Using a smart combination of audience – targeting based entirely on performance, we were able to drive efficiencies to budgets. By then channeling those budgets into the most effective areas, we drove the incremental volume in conversions.
- Reviewed the previous year’s Valentine’s Day campaign performance on an hourly basis
- Made regular bid adjustments across gender and mobile device modifiers in order to increase our bids for this market
- Capitalised on all queries and opportunities at key times of the day
- Took advantage of the potential of higher conversion rates in the few days before Valentine’s day
- 800% uplift in orders from men on mobile devices
- Croud was able to drive 19.7% of overall non-brand orders
- The overall CPO for men on mobile devices was 10% lower than the average non-brand order, demonstrating real growth as well as efficiency