Insureon were facing growing competition in the SEO sphere, they needed to boost organic visibility and determine their strategic direction.
With a number of large business insurance providers dominating the space, the fast-growing insurance technology company needed to act quickly in order to increase its market share. Insureon, who has provided more than 200,000 small businesses across the U.S. with insurance, needed to be creative in order to gain an advantage over competitors with more authoritative domains. Therefore, in April 2017, Insureon enlisted the help of Croud.
The Croud Difference
- Following a deep dive audit, we uncovered a number of technical issues which we resolved on a periodical basis
- Using Croud’s proprietary tech we were able to identify significant content opportunities around core industry terms and semantically connected keywords, following extensive keyword research
- Analysing the content strategy, Croud assisted the team at Insureon in creating and expanding the content for all core business insurance solutions
- Using our on-demand digital experts (or, Croudies, as we call them), we assisted in numerous projects including two website migrations
- In Q1 2018, Insureon’s organic leads increased by 68% year-on-year
- Insureon estimated the incremental annualized ROI of the SEO program to be 170%
- URLs across the site were consolidated resulting in more equity to fewer better performing pages
- High demand insurance-related terms moved from the second page to as high as first position on desktop and mobile