As remote working becomes increasingly popular, and with the UK start-up scene forecasted to experience continued strong growth, the demand for flexible workspace and property broking has hit a record high.
In this highly saturated market, it is important to innovate to stay ahead of the competition. Easy Offices approached Croud with the objective of improving the overall authority of their website. With this in mind, it was essential for us to build their backlink profile with links from high authority websites, with a view to increase overall visibility and to drive traffic to the website.
The Croud Difference
- Identified a hero campaign opportunity by assessing Easy Offices’ backlink profile and competitor activity
- Collaborated with content Croudies who were relevant to the industry to brainstorm relevant hero ideas
- Identified a talking point around equal opportunities in the workplace and applied this to Easy Offices as an authority on information for businesses
- Created an infographic around equal opportunities with a supporting survey which assessed new mums’ views towards their place in the workplace – we knew this was a talking point and the survey results would provide stats that press and high authority publications would pick up on
- 2m+ estimated coverage views within high authority sources such as The Sun and The Mirror
- 1k+ social shares
- Online readership of over 1.5bn