Leading entertainment company AMC Networks needed a digital marketing partner to help transform their performance across paid search and social.
Working with AMC Networks, the Croud team had several key challenges to address, to help boost performance, including:
- Reducing CPA (cost-per-action): AMC Networks needed to lower an inflated CPA by over 60%
- Poorly qualified audiences: We discovered inconsistent CRM data which was leading to issues with lookalike audiences
- Getting attribution right: The Facebook Pixel was incorrectly tracking events higher up in the funnel as conversions
- Finding impactful creative: Tired creative was no longer resonating with the intended audience
- Croud transformed operational process, creative assets and campaign management to bring CPA down 75% while investing 88% more spend per week
- From a huge deficit, Croud was able to achieve a 623% increase in subscriptions within a four-month window