Overall Purpose of the Role
This is an entry level position for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC team in implementing the PPC strategy for a range of clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be to support the PPC Account Management team in driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients’ PPC strategy. You will learn PPC best practice through working closely with a team of SuperCroud PPC Executives and Managers as well as with the Croudie Network (community).
- Support SuperCroud PPC Managers, SuperCroud PPC Senior Managers and SuperCroud PPC Channel Heads with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs).
- Support SuperCroud PPC Managers and SuperCroud PPC Senior Manager with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts.
- Responsible for delivering PPC performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon.
- Responsible for client budget management in tangent with the SuperCroud PPC Senior Manager, ensuring no overspend and maximising actions to prevent underspend.
- Accountable for client implementation and overseeing client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces such as editorial, engine mirrors, bid optimisation sits with the Croudie Network.
- Responsible for client reporting data working with Croudie Network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the SuperCroud PPC Manager with communication of summaries.
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the Croudie network in tangent with the SuperCroud PPC Manager.
- Responsible for Croudie administration and training delivery.
- Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training in tangent with the SuperCroud PPC Senior Manager.
- Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share.
- Support SuperCroud PPC Managers and SuperCroud PPC Senior Manager with innovating new technologies, new ways of working, monitoring market trends, supporting the tech roadmap and Croud Academy development.
- Responsible for advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention.
- Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or PPC.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal.
- Customer service experience.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Salary Sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Share options following six months of employment
- Defined contribution pension scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Apply for role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org