We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular SEO.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Content Strategist and Senior SEO Manager in implementing content strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of content scopes for our clients, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving content performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS:
- Support SEO Manager and Senior Manager with the development and implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy for the team’s portfolio of clients in order to sustain and grow client performance. Ensure client feedback on APDs is fed back to Account Leads.
- Support client performance management activities to include: checking performance for clients regularly, flagging issues, advocating best practise and innovation towards client performance.
- Understand client content strategy and feedback internally and proactively on areas that could be considered.
- Ensure all content is in line with the client brand, whilst also meeting our objectives.
- Ensure full understanding of client portfolio and their brands and communicate to wider team.
- Ensure client profitability and get approval from Account Lead on costly pieces of work.
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the Croudie Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard.
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within SEO data and taking corrective actions.
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels. This entails responding to client emails within 4 hours, being available for client calls and ensuring there is adequate cover when absent.
- Complete Croudie administration, project managing assigned work, ensuring briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard.
- Train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy.
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally.
- Advocate knowledge share, support delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools.
- Learn about new technologies and ways of working, how to monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap.
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Be aware of and work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage and deliver at least one “Test & Learn” activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support SEO Managers, SEO Senior Managers and SEO Channel Head with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs).
- Support SEO Managers and SEO Senior Manager with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts.
- Responsible for delivering SEO performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon.
- Responsible for client reporting data working with Croudie Network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the SEO Manager with communication of summaries.
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the Croudie network in tangent with the SEO Manager.
- Responsible for Croudie administration, workflows, briefing and training delivery.
- Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training in tangent with the SEO Senior Manager and the Development Manager.
- Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share.
- Responsible for logging ineffective process and taking corrective action.
- Support SEO Managers and SEO Senior Manager with innovating new technologies / tools, new ways of working, monitoring market trends, supporting the tech roadmap and Croud Academy development.
- Responsible for personal knowledge development and sharing interesting materials that can improve the performance of the department.
- Responsible for advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention.
- Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for delivering 80% client facing time (internal time 20%)
- Direct Line Manager: Senior SEO Manager
- Key stakeholders: SEO Account Manager, SEO Channel Head
- Other stakeholders: Development Manager, Network Support Manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or SEO.
- Desirable: 1 year of work experience within SEO or digital marketing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal.
- Customer service experience.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Share options following six months of employment.
- Defined contribution pension scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).