Overall Purpose of the Role
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our fast growing and equally-ambitious digital agency.
As Senior Marketing Executive you’ll report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for campaign execution, as well as influencing the wider marketing strategy. Sitting in a small team, you’ll be involved with building the agency’s brand internationally – focussed largely on the UK, but also supporting business growth in Australia and America. A large focus of this role is on email marketing campaigns but you’ll sit across every facet of the marketing mix, including video, display, search, content, social, events and awards.
With a keen eye for design and copy you’ll help to marshal the delivery of great content and will combine this with a marketer’s understanding of audience segmentation. B2B experience is valuable but not essential. Raw marketing skill is the main thing we’re after – relentless campaign delivery and getting under the skin of what makes the business great.
Main Activities / Tasks
- Executing email marketing campaigns
- Management of company social media channels
- Management of company blog and creation of articles
- Writing press releases
- Writing awards submissions
- Writing case studies
- Updating the company website
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Driving email capture and ownership of marketing database
- Driving engagement with email marketing campaigns and generating new business leads
- Raising awareness of Croud as a brand
- Direct Line Manager: Head of Marketing
- Other Stakeholders: Management Teams, Business Development Manager
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, working and delivering to deadlines.
- A creative and analytical mind.
- Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies.
- Committed to providing the highest quality work quickly.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme
- Share options following six months of employment.
- Defined contribution pension scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).