Join Croud on February 27th for a breakfast event exploring the power of statistical approaches in marketing.
As the digital ecosystem continues to evolve with a focus on incremental marketing outcomes, this event will explore how advanced methodologies, including incrementality testing, Machine Learning Marketing Mix Modeling (ML MMM) and modern creative pre-testing, are not just alternatives in a privacy-aware world, but are fundamental to driving marketing effectiveness.
Register for this session to:
- Discover a maturity model rooted in verified outcomes that equips marketers with the ability to forecast and optimize the impact of their efforts with greater accuracy
- Learn about a range of different solutions ranging from nascent to advanced that leverage statistical rigor to enhance marketing outcomes
- Put your questions to our impressive speaker panel, and take away practical tips on harnessing the power of statistical analysis and machine learning to drive more predictive, impactful and incrementally optimized marketing outcomes
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast spread as you network with industry peers.
Please note, seats are limited and this event is open to brand-side marketers, analytics practitioners and senior executives only. All registrations will be reviewed and confirmed via email. The event location and additional details will be sent to confirmed attendees' inboxes.
- Avinash Kaushik, Chief Strategy Officer, Croud
- Konrad Kopczynski, VP of Strategic Analytics, Croud
- Gabriela Carlos, Media Measurment Director, Croud