COVID-19 risk management procedures.
How Croud is following government guidance to manage the risk of COVID-19
At Croud, we’ve always made our team’s safety and wellness a top priority – but in light of COVID-19, it has become more important than ever to implement proper procedures to create a safe, clean workspace for our employees.
As we prepare to slowly reopen, we have done the following across all of our global offices to ensure that we are adhering to the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19:
1. We have conducted a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our employees.
2. We have put proper cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in place to follow government guidelines.
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from the safety of their homes.
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to create a workspace in which our employees can safely maintain a 2 metre distance from one another.
5. In areas where our employees cannot maintain proper social distancing procedures, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.